[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Carsten Holbach <Carsten dot Holbach at gmx dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive Portal: expiration date - bug/problem?
 Date:  Wed, 16 Nov 2005 15:48:38 +0100
Hello

It is the way the captive portal handles the expired users: It does only
kill them when the user manager script is executed.
To change that, you have to change that. The only way to automatically
kill expired users and their connection without having to reload the
user manager is either via a automatic timed task (I can't remember the
name at the moment) or to add the routines to do so to another script
that is launched more often.

Greetings
Carsten Holbach