[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall to Monowall IPSEC - Link Established Unable To Ping Remote Hosts
 Date:  Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:54:32 -0600
From: "David Farrior" <davidfarrior at gmail dot com>

> I have two monowalls both running v1.2. I have a ipsec connection set up.
> When the tunnel comes up, I can ping the monowall lan ip address on the
> remote network, but no hosts on that remote network.

I have a similar problem with PPTP on one system while all of the other m0n0
installs work fine.  If all else fails, I would suggest reinstalling the
image to the hard drive, and reconfiguring from scratch to see if it "goes
away."  I, however, am preserving mine to find out what the problem really
is...  (I have several m0n0 boxes up, so I can spare one)

                        Lee