[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Farrior <davidfarrior at gmail dot com>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall to Monowall IPSEC - Link Established Unable To Ping Remote Hosts
 Date:  Wed, 16 Nov 2005 20:23:20 -0600
I guess I can try starting from scratch. I'm still hoping that someone will
have a suggestion of something else I can try. I would think issues like
this would have been flushed out during all the beta testing. Is it possible
having mobile ipsec clients enabled be a the problem. I can disable it easy
enough I guess.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Thanks,
David