[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Mono And Sandisk Ultra SDCFH
 Date:  Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:34:10 +1000
Hi All

I'm trying to get a SanDisk 256MB Ultra II SDCFH CF card to work with
mono and a Dell SC430.

I can boot using the CF Ultra II card from an old crappy PC box, but
when I install the card to the Dell box it does not boot, claiming that
there is no bootable devices.

The strange thing is that I have mono on an older Sandisk CF card and
the Dell Box boots no problem, this card is a 32MB SDCFB "Shoot and
Share" card.

Has anyone else out there experienced this, or have any suggestions.

I have made sure that I have the latest Bios for the Dell box.

Thanks

Mark