[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Farrior <davidfarrior at gmail dot com>
 To:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Monowall to Monowall IPSEC - Link Established Unable To Ping Remote Hosts
 Date:  Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:05:44 -0600
Mark,
I think you might be on to something with that default gateway idea. The
host I'm trying to ping on side A has a different default gateway. The
reason is that there's actually a third site, I'll call it site C. That site
has a point to point T1 line connecting site A to site C. The host I'm
trying to ping at site A has it's default gateway set to the ip address of
the cisco router that routes traffic between sites A and C.

So, what's a good solution here? Would creating the IPSEC vpn connection
between sites B and C work? Is there another way to get this to work?

David