[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Martin" <chris at analox dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Syslogging across VPN
 Date:  Thu, 17 Nov 2005 13:19:29 -0000
Hi All,

I have a slight problem. I have a VPN with M0n0walls at either end - it
works fine. PCs etc can communicate across it both ways without any
problems. What I have noticed though is that neither Monowall can ping a
host on the other side (although hosts can ping them). The main problem,
and the reason for this post, is that I've just installed a syslog
server on the LAN at one end. The local m0n0wall is logging to it fine,
but I am not getting anything from the remote one. Any ideas/
suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Chris Martin