[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Aaron with Morad" <aaronc at morad dot ab dot ca>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: m0n0wall 1.2 stop responding.
 Date:  Thu, 17 Nov 2005 09:24:50 -0700
And I was so excited.   :(   But after 12 days one of my heavier used boxes
locked up - solid.  Looked at the traffic at the time and it was below 400
kbps in and maybe 60 kbps out (average).  Rebooted and it was up for a bout
3 minutes, then down again.  Went to the backup box and everything has been
fine now for about 15 minutes (same config file).  I hope my customers
didn't notice...  haha

Aaron