[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  "Bjoern Euler \(lists at edain\)" <lists at edain dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Syslogging across VPN
 Date:  Fri, 18 Nov 2005 08:17:40 +0100
Not nice but should work: set a route to the remote vpn-subnet with gateway your local lan
interface. this way you even can establish the tunnel by pinging the remote subnet from the m0n0
itself. But beware not to run in problems caused by this. I haven't found issues with this
configuration but haven't tested this very excessivly.

Holger Bauer