[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jonathan De Graeve" <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  NEW RADIUS2 image release: COSMETIC changes to Element Manager
 Date:  Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:27:27 +0100
Changelog:
18-Nov-2005 15:18 - STATUS: working - FROZEN
	COSMETIC:
	* Changes in the element manager send to me by Paul Taylor:
	1.  There were some PHP warning messages displayed if no
elements were
	found (or no captive portal pages were uploaded).  Added code to
	detect and keep from showing raw PHP warnings.  Also, displays a
"No
	Elements Found" message in red in this case.
	2.  Previously, there was a "delete" link to the right of every
	element, even ones that weren't uploaded yet... Code was added
to only
	put delete links for elements that have been uploaded.
	3.  The save button has been changed to an "Upload & Save"
button, since
	that's what it really was related to.

I think everybody already knows the url but just to be sure I include it
again ;)

http://inf.imelda.be/downloads/m0n0wall

J.

--