[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Richard Parvass" <Richard dot Parvass at aaland dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  DHCP relay over ipsec - does it work in b3 onwards?
 Date:  Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:24:37 -0000
I know it's been asked before in regard to previous betas, but is there
a method of getting the DHCP relay over an ipsec connection in any of
the betas 3 onwards, or even 1.2 itself? Just before I look a wally in
front of the customer!

Cheers

Richard

The information in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is confidential
and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and
others authorised to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance on its contents
is prohibited and may be unlawful.

The opinions expressed in this message are that of the sender and not
necessarily those of Aaland Limited. If you have received this e-mail in
error please notify postmaster at aaland dot co dot uk