[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  bimbo <samba at legnago dot org>
 To:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: IPsec VPN Help!!
 Date:  Fri, 18 Nov 2005 21:19:34 +0000
James W. McKeand ha scritto:
> Aaron with Morad wrote:
>
>>Nevermind, found in the documentation that IPsec through m0n0 doesn't
>>work.
>>
>>http://doc.m0n0.ch/handbook/ipsec.html
>

> It is not as much as an "IPSec through m0n0" as much as it is an "IPSec
> through NAT" issue. It does not matter if it is a m0n0wall, Linksys box,
> or anything else doing the NAT - IPSec does not handle NAT well (unless
> NAT-T in involve - i.e. NAT Transversal).

Mmmm...
If I set two monowall box (one at home, one at office) I can't use vpn
ipsec?

samba-----switch-------monowall------router-----internet------router------monowall-----samba

Is it not possible ?

Samba is a machine of LAN connected to a switch.
monowall is connected to the same switch of samba througth LAN inteface.