[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Robert Pickett <robertp112 at comcast dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN through Proxy server
 Date:  Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:27:28 -0700
There really is no benefit for having a proxy, but while I am at work I
can't do certain things like remote desktop, and sometimes I need to get
to the information from my home computer and they use a Proxy server as
the only gateway to the Internet here (basically our firewall). I am not
sure on what proxy server they are using.

-Robert