[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dan Bond <dan dot bond at gmail dot com>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] For anyone using a Dlink 300T or X-modem
 Date:  Fri, 18 Nov 2005 21:57:11 +0000
I think the reason it wouldn't be corrected is that it's only a
specific situation that requires the fix and might well break
something if it were used in a different context. I guess. Might be
quite nice, for 1.3 (or if i get really bored might modify my image to
add it) to have a little tick box on the Advanced page to activate or
deactivate the fix.

Dan