[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Sasa Stupar <sasa at stupar dot homelinux dot net>
 To:  M0n0Wall ML <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  High CPU usage
 Date:  Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:25:35 +0100
HI!

I am a new user of M0n0wall. I have it installed and running fine on my old
PC Compaq Deskpro 2000 with 64 MB RAM, P166. I have 3 NIC setup: WAN, LAN
and DMZ. In DMZ I have a server (mail, web, Samba). Strange thing is that
when I upload or download to/from the server the speed is around 3500kbit
(network is 100 Mbit) and CPU usage is almost at 100 %.
Is this normal or am I missing something here?
Check out my dump screen at http://me.homelinux.net/cpu.jpg

Regards,
Sasa