[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Patric Schluep" <patric dot schluep at compsys dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  FTP NAT
 Date:  Thu, 17 Nov 2005 20:31:57 +0100
hi

i have 2 servers behind a monowall 1.2 in a dmz.
i would like to configure each server for ftp with a nating on the
monowall. my problem is that the ftp traffic doesn't work but all other
natings are working fine (http, ssh,...).
i have made a 1:1 nat and have set the rules TCP/UDP from any to
port 20/21 of the IP of my server for both server's.

are there any other settings to make?
i can see the client in the firewall states but the client can only
authorizing very slowly and can't index the folder (timeout error)

on my old firewall (IPCop) this worked fine.

regards
patric
Comp-Sys Informatik
Burggasse 13