[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Gregory Abbott <blondguyg at seezar dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN client trouble behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Sat, 19 Nov 2005 20:49:44 +0100
Am Samstag, den 19.11.2005, 11:36 -0500 schrieb Gregory Abbott:

> Anyway, I noticed in my m0n0wall logs that when I try to connect I see the
> WAN interface blocking UDP from the concentrator IP address to the nat IP
> of my machine the client is running on.
Can you be a little more specific on this point? Cisco IPSec normally
uses port 4500/udp for tunneling NAT devices. There shouldn't be any
problems with m0n0wall and/or NAT on this point.

BR,
   PIT

 copyleft(c) by |   _-_     Linux, the way to get rid of boot viruses  --
 Peter Allgeyer | 0(o_o)0   MaDsen Wikholm, mwikholm at at8 dot abo dot fi