[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN client trouble behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Sun, 20 Nov 2005 10:44:18 +0100
Am Samstag, den 19.11.2005, 19:43 -0500 schrieb Chris Buechler:

> somebody changed something on the Cisco.  My first guess is they
> disabled NAT-T.
Looking at the blocked packets this is my guess, too. Maybe worth a try
to use NAT-T via port 10000 tcp (although I can't recommend using it,
UDP is much better than TCP for tunneling traffic).

BR,
  PIT

 copyleft(c) by |           I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody. It
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     doesn't generate revenue. (Dave '-ddt->`