[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alen Stimec <alenstimec at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPsec m0n0 as a client
 Date:  Sun, 20 Nov 2005 12:37:06 +0200
Helo!

I have a Question regardin IPSEC tunel.

I would like to connect to a Nortel ipsec server with m0n0.
The company running Nortel gave me the needed data to enter in the
Nortel contivity but i would like to use m0n0 for these porpouse.
so:

They need aggressive, DES, MD5 with preshared key, The Identifier is a
simple Ascii input like "IM5UT". but I cant find in M0n0 to use a
general Identifier like that.(only Ip, domain...)

I have to connect as a Ipsec CLIENT  and they also gave me one private
(10.126.x.x) IP to put it as a alias of LAn interface and to be  the
the default IPsec gateway.

I hope i was a bit clear..!!!

thanks for any help!

Alen