[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Mono lockup - status?
 Date:  Sun, 20 Nov 2005 23:45:50 -0500
On 11/20/05, Soren Vanggaard Jensen <svanggaard at hotmail dot com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know the status regarding the generic PC lockup issue. I've been
> using monowall for approx 4 months now - various hw configurations, network
> configurations etc. and i've had frequent lockups since the beginning.

Did you fill out the survey?  There's nothing common between the
systems for people who did fill out the survey, and nobody that can
replicate the problem has offered to help track it down.

One thing that would help as much as anything at this point is to
disable services one by one until you figure out which is causing the
problem.  After that, Manuel would have to step in with some further
suggestions.

-Chris