[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Soren Vanggaard Jensen" <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  cbuechler at gmail dot com
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Mono lockup - status?
 Date:  Mon, 21 Nov 2005 06:24:22 +0000
Hi Chris,

I did fill out the survey. I'm sorry to hear that you haven't found any
similarities. How many answers have you recieved? Which (and how) services
would you suggest that i start with? Also if you'd like, i will provide you
with login details in order to let you do remote debugging. would you like
me to set up a dedicated environment?

I'll do just about anything to get this problem solved.

Regards