[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Farrior <davidfarrior at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Directing Traffic To Use IPSEC VPN
 Date:  Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:46:12 -0600
I have a site to site IPSEC vpn setup and working. I can ping hosts on both
sides etc. I am using a 3rd party application that uses a server. When you
load the application software on the client it uses broadcast traffic to
"find" the server. (or so I've been told) The problem I'm having is that the
client computers I'm working on are at one site and the server is at a
different site.

So, any thought on how to make this work? Unfortuneately, the software
doesn't allow you to specify a server ip address. The only thought I had so
far was to do a netstat -a and see what ports the client is broadcasting out
on and somehow (if this is possible) configure the monowall to pass that
traffic accross the vpn.

Your help with this is appreciated.

Thanks,
David