[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Soren Vanggaard Jensen" <svanggaard at hotmail dot com>
 To:  mk at neon1 dot net
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Mono lockup - status?
 Date:  Mon, 21 Nov 2005 08:17:41 +0000
Hi Kasper,

Thank you for your response.

I'm afraid that it will be very difficult for me to live without
trafficshaping. Currently i have approx 15 VoIP telephones and approx. 4
hours of daily phone conversations.  I could disable the trafficshaper
during next weekend, but theres no gurantee that the problem will show
within 2 days. The lockup frequency is btw. 1-5 days.

When a solid lockup occurs theres no messages on the console. During a
lockup i cannot ping any interface and the console does not respond.

I've  tried all versions from 1.2b3 to 1.2 and have the same problem. That
is, I'm not sure that the 1.2b9 kernel does the trick.

I could set up a dedicated public IP for remote debugging if you need it.
Please let me know how i can help.

Regards