[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andrew Lewis" <andrew at coastal dot com>
 To:  "Graham, Robert" <rgraham at mem dash ins dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Transparent Proxy Support
 Date:  Tue, 22 Nov 2005 09:58:38 -0500
Graham, Robert wrote:
> I have search the archives and found "somewhat conflict posts" ...

( truncated a really long line )

> Thanks
> Robert Graham

Have you considered filtering those ports and using proxy auto detection?

I only allow my proxies to hit the internet and expect the users to get
their proxy information through autodetection.

It's one thing my firewall doesn't really need to worry about.

(also, consider getting your mail client to wrap long lines)