[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, "Thomas Sprinzing" <thomas at sprinzing dot org>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] Simple DSL Modems
 Date:  Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:36:35 +0100
The netgear DG632B is a nice device. You can use it as Router or in bridge mode (1 LAN port) and it
even has an usb-connector (not usable with m0n0wall but nice to have and it doesn't cost more than
other modems). Here's some info on it
ftp://downloads.netgear.com/files/dg632_manual.pdf (manual in english)
http://netgear.de/Produkte/Router/ModemGatewayRouter/DG632B/index.html (product information in
german)

Will cost you about 30 euros in germany.

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit