[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Thomas Sprinzing <thomas at sprinzing dot org>
 To:  David <dlawley at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  Don Munyak <don dot munyak at gmail dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall Stickers and Merchandise
 Date:  Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:00:17 +0100
David schrieb:
 > Just recently discovered naslite+ for NAS within my net at home, and they
 > have the stickers and stuff, I think it would be a great for the folks at
 > M0n0wall to help with some funding.

I would recommend to set up a shop at www.spreadshirt.net You can get
the lot there, even string tangas with m0n0wall logo if you need to have
such apparel :-). The sales provision sholud go to the m0n0 funding
account. I would suggest that only one of us tries to setup the shop -
there is just one question left:
do they sell abroad? I will ask them right now, stay tuned.

Thomas

PS: given the raw graphics and info on colours chosen for grey and blue,
i could volunteer to do the rest (sizing, conversion and stuff)