[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vince Van De Coevering <vpv at figaros dot com>
 To:  'Anthony Mattke' <a dot mattke at gmail dot com>, "'m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Serial Console
 Date:  Wed, 23 Nov 2005 08:52:37 -0800
Use Chris Buchler's latest m0n0wall live installer
Download here:
http://chrisbuechler.com/index.php?id=17

Edit the boot image to create a boot.config file
echo -P > /mnt/cf/boot.config You can substitute -h
which forces the use of the serial console, the
-P says probe for keyboard, if you don't find one use the serial console.

This is for the CF card, I imagine you need to substitute the name of the
boot drive (dao0??) instead of cf.

Vince Van De Coevering
IT Manager
Figaro's Italian Pizza, Inc.