[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Kevin Gottsman <kevin at gottsman dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: m0n0wall Stickers and Merchandise
 Date:  Wed, 23 Nov 2005 10:58:34 -0600
On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 14:00:17 +0100, Thomas Sprinzing wrote:

> David schrieb:
>  > Just recently discovered naslite+ for NAS within my net at home, and they
>  > have the stickers and stuff, I think it would be a great for the folks at
>  > M0n0wall to help with some funding.
>
> I would recommend to set up a shop at www.spreadshirt.net You can get
> the lot there, even string tangas with m0n0wall logo if you need to have
> such apparel :-). The sales provision sholud go to the m0n0 funding
> account. I would suggest that only one of us tries to setup the shop -
> there is just one question left:
> do they sell abroad? I will ask them right now, stay tuned.
>
> Thomas
>

> PS: given the raw graphics and info on colours chosen for grey and blue,
> i could volunteer to do the rest (sizing, conversion and stuff)

My wife has set up a handful of shops at www.cafepress.com . They do ship
internationally and have been fine thus far. Her shops are very low volume.

I think its the same basic principle. The base item costs x and your
profit is your price - x. You provide the content of the
shirt/sticker/etc and they do the rest.

Kevin