[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Wade R Carpenter <wade at webfootcustomcalls dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Re: m0n0wall Stickers and Merchandise
 Date:  Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:04:43 -0700
I have a connection for vinyl decals, and can do various sizes... the
problem is that they will need to be one color....  or if there are
multiple colors, they will be separate strips of material, that in turn
could come off and make things look a little ratty...  If someone wants
me to get a rough idea going, send me what the decided logo would be,
from there scaling it up or down is no prob.

the higher the resolution the better....

Wade