[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Anthony Mattke <a dot mattke at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  No Supported wireless cards found
 Date:  Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:31:24 -0500
I finally got serial console working this evening on my Firebox II,
but when I got it up and running, and put in my Senao NL-2511CD Plus
EXT2 pcmcia card. Mono tells me there are no supported wireless cards,
even so i see these messages on the serial console..

pccard: card inserted, slot 1
Mounting root from ufs:/dev/md0cBSD 4.11-RELEASE-p11 #0: Wed Sep
Found configuration on ad0.
Initializing timezone... doneroot at fb411 dot neon1 dot net:/usr/src
Initializing PC cards... done

The light is on, the serial console says it found it, and initialized
it.. but.. nothing from the web gui.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Let me know if you need more information.

Tony

PS, Running mono 1.2