[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gregory Abbott" <blondguyg at seezar dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN client trouble behind m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 23 Nov 2005 21:29:28 -0500 (EST)
Well the admin group for the Cisco VPN concentrator hasnt found anything
yet. I worked with a couple other coworkers who started having the problem
the same time I did and we got theirs fixed. They both use a Linksys
BEFSR41 router at home. They were running a firmware from 2001 on it. They
tried upgrading the firmware to the latest version from 2004 and now they
can connect fine.

Now something obviously changed on the server side since a few of us had
the problem start at the same time but I'm the only one running m0n0wall
at home so the only one without a solution.

One thing they had me try was changing the cisco client to connect via TCP
on port 8080 but it gave me the exact same results.

I'm at a loss right now on where to go to figure out why VPN connections
from behind my m0n0wall will no longer work to the VPN from work.

-Greg