[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  PlanAlpha <plan dot alpha at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0wall ram usage...
 Date:  Thu, 24 Nov 2005 12:01:37 -0800
Greets all-
I'm a little confused about ram usage with m0n0wall. Reading through
the mailinglists people have been saying pptp connections are limited
due to memory constraints. And people are discussing how much ram to
add. But the docs say it won't use more that 64mb.

[snip]
"2.5.4. RAM
The stock m0n0wall images will not use more than 64 MB RAM under any
circumstance. You can install as much memory as you like, but even
with all features enabled and heavy loads, you will not exhaust 64 MB"
[/snip]

So do I bother adding more? Is this just old documentation?

Cheers