[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall Stickers and Merchandise
 Date:  Thu, 24 Nov 2005 22:19:50 +0100
Hi guys,

having noticed this unexpected demand for m0n0wall merchandise, I
decided to try cafepress.com. Here's the result:

http://www.cafepress.com/m0n0wall

I've also decided to add about 25% to the base prices so that the
project will benefit a bit from it. However, I have no idea how the
quality of the products is, so if you do decide to order something
from that store, please let me know about it when you get the stuff.
I especially don't know about the black T-shirt - the blue parts of
the logo might be too dark.

To those who said that they'd like to have a m0n0wall T-shirt: do
those designs look OK to you, or would you rather have them designed
differently? (not that cafepress.com leaves many options)

They also do stickers, but apparently only standard white ones, which
I thought would be a bit ugly. Transparent ones would be nice - I
could have them made here in .ch, but then they'd probably be at
least twice as expensive than almost anywhere else. ;) If you've got
connections in the sticker business, please contact me off-list.

For completeness - there's always been an online store that sold
m0n0wall t-shirts on butik.pl (which has apparently become
spreadshirt.net now). http://www.spreadshirt.net/shop.php?sid=93596 -
I'm not associated with the person that owns the store.

- Manuel