[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Mark Wass <mark dot wass at market dash analyst dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wegui SSL Pros and Cons
 Date:  Fri, 25 Nov 2005 13:13:34 +0800
On 11/25/05 13:04 Mark Wass said the following:
> Are there any advantages of using one?

it primarily gives you encrypted traffic for your configuration management
of the m0n0wall. depending on your security policy, this may be required as
without it username/passwords for the captive portal user authentication
database are sent in the clear when you add them in using the m0n0wall webGUI.