[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Mike Dent <mcdent at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Traffic shaping with 1.2, and bridge between WAN and OPT1
 Date:  Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:23:50 +0000
Hi,
I've recently begun using m0n0wall 1.2 on a Soekris 4801 box.

I'd like to put my Asterisk server and maybe some others in OPT1 (my
asterisk box has
2 interfaces due to not wanting to use SIP with NAT!)

Anyway, I'm wondering if the traffic shaping rules will still work on
the traffic coming
from OPT1 ?

Basically I want to make sure the SIP and IAX2 traffic coming from my dual homed
Asterisk box takes priority of LAN traffic such as peer to peer stuff.

I want to avoid putting my asterisk box on the lan and using NAT.

Thanks

Mike