[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 To:  =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Mathias_Bur=E9n?= <mathias dot buren at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: 1.2 custom image
 Date:  Fri, 25 Nov 2005 16:53:24 +0500
I upgrade firmware with the new image (I was running 1.1 generic-pc) ,
it  reboots and shows the m0n0 console but does not respond on any
interface.

If I write the image to the CF card then it runs fine. its running now.

I just changed some HTML. Start off simple. Got rid of a few menu
items that I dont use.

I have 128 mb ram, and 128mb cf card.

sai