[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kim Moberg (BCS)" <Kim dot Moberg at bcsygehus dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  problems with Captive Portal. No access to the internet with the Captive Portal service enabled
 Date:  Fri, 25 Nov 2005 12:56:17 +0100
Hi
I got a HP Brio BX400 with Pentium 3 processor with 256 mb memory
installed, and have installed the m0n0wall running with Captive portal.
But when I enable Portal, non of the users cant get access to the
internet. When I disable Captive Portal service, there are no problems
at all.

I have 2 network adaptors installed both from 3Com.  And all my Access
points go through a separate VLAN and get untagged on the LAN input at
the m0n0wall.

Does anyone have experience this problem before?

I have tried to look after this problem in the mailing list with no
luck.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Kim Moberg