[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Anthony Mattke <a dot mattke at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] No Supported wireless cards found
 Date:  Thu, 24 Nov 2005 09:50:17 -0500
The monowall live cd found this card in my lapotp and the mini pci card too !

I checked out the live cd using my laptop and the senao card.
pccardc dumpcis reported 0 slots found. So I checked dmesg, which had
the info i needed about my card (i hope) it matched the info in
pccard.conf on the cd, and on monowall, so that should be fine. the
only difference is the cd had config 0x1  instead of config auto?
I dont know the syntax of that file or what it is exactly used for
so.. not sure if that makes a major difference.

I'm also getting errors about not being able to route an interrupt..
here is some output from dmesg.

pci_cfgintr: can't route an interrupt to 0:16 INTA
pcic0: <TI PCI-1225 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 16.0 on pci0
pcic0: PCI Memory allocated: 0x88000000
pci_cfgintr: can't route an interrupt to 0:16 INTA
pcic0: No PCI interrupt routed, trying ISA.
pcic0: Polling mode
pcic0: TI12XX PCI Config Reg: [ring enable][speaker enable][pwr
save][CSC serial isa irq]
pccard0: <PC Card 16-bit bus (classic)> on pcic0
pci_cfgintr: can't route an interrupt to 0:16 INTB
pcic1: <TI PCI-1225 PCI-CardBus Bridge> at device 16.1 on pci0
pcic1: PCI Memory allocated: 0x88001000
pci_cfgintr: can't route an interrupt to 0:16 INTB
pcic1: No PCI interrupt routed, trying ISA.
pcic1: Polling mode
pcic1: TI12XX PCI Config Reg: [ring enable][speaker enable][pwr
save][CSC serial isa irq]
pccard1: <PC Card 16-bit bus (classic)> on pcic1
pmtimer0 on isa0
fdc0: <NEC 72065B or clone> at port 0x3f0-0x3f5,0x3f7 irq 6 drq 2 on isa0
atkbdc0: <Keyboard controller (i8042)> at port 0x60,0x64 on isa0
sio0 at port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 flags 0x10 on isa0
sio0: type 16550A, console
sio1 at port 0x2f8-0x2ff irq 3 on isa0
sio1: type 16550A
BRIDGE 020214 loaded
IPsec: Initialized Security Association Processing.
IP Filter: v3.4.35 initialized.  Default = block all, Logging = enabled
ad0: 30MB <SanDisk SDCFB-32> [490/4/32] at ata0-master PIO4
pccard: card inserted, slot 0

Anyway, if someone can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it

Thanks guys,

Tony