[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dee Lowndes <dee at asyouneed dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  VPN Strangeness
 Date:  Fri, 25 Nov 2005 14:01:50 +0000
Hi All,

	I am baffled with a VPN issue that seems only allow me to VPN out from
one PC at a time example as follows.

PC A creates a VPN connection to server on Internet everything works
fine but if I then try to create a VPN connection from PC b to either
the same or different server on the Internet it gives me a 721 error.

If I disconnect PC A from VPN PC B still can't connect so I log into
m0n0 and reset state and then I can connect from PC B but doing so will
mean that I can't from PC A.

I am running M0n0 1.2 on Wrap platform with windows XP clients
connecting to Windows Servers using PPTP.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Dee Lowndes