[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Holger Bauer" <Holger dot Bauer at citec dash ag dot de>
 To:  <dee at asyouneed dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  AW: [m0n0wall] VPN Strangeness
 Date:  Fri, 25 Nov 2005 15:33:00 +0100
Not strange at all. PPTP protocol doesn't work well through NAT. You would need a PPTP-proxy to
divide the different sessions. It's not possible to connect to the same PPTP server with more than
one client through the same Nated IP (as source and destination IP of  the traffic is the same it
can't be divided into different session without analyzing the packet's content).

Holger

Virus checked by G DATA AntiVirusKit