[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Pieterjan Heyse <pieterjan dot heyse at scheppers dash wetteren dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  m0n0 blockin traffic, but rules should allow this traffic.
 Date:  Fri, 25 Nov 2005 18:21:14 +0100
Hi folks,

I have these lines in my log files :

Act     Time    If      Source          Destination     Proto
        18:14:41.866938         LAN, port 25, port 1612       TCP
        18:14:40.346956         LAN, port 110, port 1820
        18:14:17.867118         LAN, port 25, port 1612       TCP

afaik this is SMTP and pop3 traffic from my internal server to the

But ... I didn't touch the deafult lan-> any rule, so this traffic
shouldn't be dropped?

Proto   Source          Port    Destination     Port    Description
*       LAN net         *       *       *       Default LAN -> any

Or do I have to config something on the WAN side too ?

I'm using Inbound NAT, Server NAT and 1:1 NAT.
Proxy ARP is configged, too.
Advanced outbound NAT is disabled.

ICT Coördintor KSGWL - Scheppersinstituut
Scheppersinstituut Wetteren
Cooppallaan 128
9230 Wetteren
Tel: 09 3692072
Fax: 09 3661348
mailto:pieterjan dot heyse at scheppers dash wetteren dot be