[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] 1.2 custom image
 Date:  Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:56:00 -0600
From: "sai" <sonicsai at gmail dot com>

> I am trying to make a custom image based on the generic pc m0n0 1.2 -
> its not working out.

> I am using FreeBSD 4.9 and the same instructions that I used for
> making a custom image of 1.1

> Has something changed or am I making mistakes?

Rewind.  Let's start this again.  What are you trying to change?  How are
you trying to change it?  If you are adding binaries, where are they coming
from? (4.9 is not the image m0n0 is built from)  How are you decompressing
(or creating) the image to work on?  How are you recompressing it?  What
exactly is the failure?  When exactly is the failure?

                        Lee

PS:  Please do not top post.  It makes complex threads a challenge to
understand.