[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alen Stimec <alenstimec at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC m0n0
 Date:  Thu, 24 Nov 2005 20:04:14 +0200
Ok I have a nortel that connects to sabre network and does IPSEC vpn
settings like:

-----------------
ipsec 36BXX key XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ipsec 36bXX mode aggressive
ipsec 36bXX dest etdvpn.xxxx.com
ipsec 36bXX remote 151.193.141.0/24
ipsec 36bXX encrypt des
ipsec 36bXX authorize md5
ipsec 36bXX group 768
ipsec 36bXX timeout 1000 minutes
ipsec defaultnetwork ALIAS
alias ALIAS eth2
ifconfig ALIAS ipaddress 10.126.31.9 255.255.255.255
ifconfig 36bXX xlate out
ip forwarding on
---------------------

Where:
36BXX is somethng like Identifier (in m0n0 i tryed to use DOMAIN name)
Key is the preshared key
THEY dont use Local Lan so i presume is a client only connection.
On the LAN interface i have to do a ALIAS or. something like 2nd IP
(10.126.31.9/32)
and these is then selected as default IPSEC network.

You can also see that they want to have the IP forwarding ON.

Is there any chance for me to connect to them with m0n0?

thanks in advance

Alen