[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Enterprise m0n0wall?
 Date:  Fri, 25 Nov 2005 17:39:55 -0500
On 11/25/05, Jonathan De Graeve <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be> wrote:

> I suggested this in the survey but it seems not all people seem to know
> what I've meant or just said NO.

I don't think people understood just what that meant.  Personally I
agree that this is a good idea.  We're limited in what we can
accomplish because of the requirement of supporting embedded hardware
very well.  We could scale up to bigger installs, and features not
currently possible, if we went this way.

-Chris