[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] problems with Captive Portal. No access to the internet with the Captive Portal service enabled
 Date:  Fri, 25 Nov 2005 19:19:39 -0600
From: "Kim Moberg (BCS)" <Kim dot Moberg at bcsygehus dot dk>

> No I have by default used the standard settings, to see how it worked.
> Then I would > change the settings for the website. I don't use any form
> for authentication at all.. some > time I just see the test *.html page,
> and I can click the next button, and then I can suft > the internet..

I am not sure what is causing this.  I would start by resetting to a default
config, and rebuilding from the web pages to make sure your config is
correct.  Also, try the page at
http://socalfreenet.org/files/captiveportal.html for a default page.  I am
not sure what the m0n0 page passes to the portal...

                        Lee