[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Anthony Mattke <a dot mattke at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] No Supported wireless cards found
 Date:  Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:43:44 -0500
So, From what I can find this irq routing problem is an issue with
FreeBSD 4.x and wont be fixed in this series. I saw that there is some
alpha software out there that runs BSD 6, but its alpha.. and when I
downloaded it, it was currupted and wouldnt uncompress.

Any ideas, am I on the right track?

Thanks,
Tony