[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sai <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
 To:  Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: 1.2 custom image
 Date:  Sat, 26 Nov 2005 15:17:21 +0500
On 11/25/05, Lee Sharp <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org> wrote:
> From: "sai" <sonicsai at gmail dot com>
>
> > I am trying to make a custom image based on the generic pc m0n0 1.2 -
> > its not working out.
>
> > I am using FreeBSD 4.9 and the same instructions that I used for
> > making a custom image of 1.1
>
> > Has something changed or am I making mistakes?
>
> Rewind.  Let's start this again.  What are you trying to change?  How are
> you trying to change it?  If you are adding binaries, where are they coming
>
> from? (4.9 is not the image m0n0 is built from)  How are you decompressing
> (or creating) the image to work on?  How are you recompressing it?  What
> exactly is the failure?  When exactly is the failure?
>
>                         Lee
>
> PS:  Please do not top post.  It makes complex threads a challenge to
> understand.

Looks like upgrading from 1.1 to my custom image does not work as the
image freezes after booting. If I write 1.2 to the cf card using a
card reader then upgrade to my custom image the code works fine.

Thats a bit strange, so I'll take another look at this.

sai

PS gmail top posts by default. it also hides the text from previous
posts so you forget that it is top posting.