[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Bradley Van Peursem" <bradley at itelework dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VPN issues working after upgrading to 1.2
 Date:  Sat, 26 Nov 2005 08:13:33 -0800
From: "Robert Goodyear" <me at jrob dot net>
> On Nov 15, 2005, at 11:40 AM, Gurmeet Bedi wrote:

>> I've been running version 1.2b6 for a while now and recently upgrade
>>  to version 1.2. Since the upgrade I've not been and to establish
the
>> VPN
>>  tunnel. Prior to this upgrade VPN was running fine.

> Yeah me too. I had to roll back to 1.11 to get my VPN working again.

I have several boxes in production, and all of them have PPTP enabled.
On
one of them, it work fine for a while, and then just ... stopped.  No
clue
why.  The config is the same...  You can PPTP in, and brows the
internet,
but not see a box on the LAN subnet.  It is on my short list of things
look into. :-)

                        Lee
Reply:

I had problems with the VPN as well, had to downgrade from 1.2 to 1.2b10
and it fired right off.

Hope that helps.

Bradley