[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  "Pete P." <monowallboy at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pls. explain system logs.
 Date:  Sat, 26 Nov 2005 21:15:28 +0100
Hi Pete,

On 26.11.05 20:59 +0100, Pete P. wrote:

> please could somebody help me to explain whats mean these detail
> from system logs?
>
> Nov 26 20:21:33 mpd: [pt15] ppp node is "mpd103-pt15" ..what is it?

These messages are normal when MPD (PPTP VPN server) starts up.
Nothing to worry about and most likely not the reason why your
m0n0wall locked up.

> Im just asking because mono stop working without reasen and it was
> aprox. 20:21 and i would like to find a reason why this happend.

If your m0n0wall simply locked up and you had to power-cycle it to
get it working again, you can help us by submitting the details of
your box on <http://m0n0.ch/wall/lockup.php>.

- Manuel