[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0wall Stickers and Merchandise
 Date:  Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:08:49 +0100
On 23.11.05 14:39 +0100, Marc wrote:

> But, I only saw one size for stickers, it would be nice to find
> something where you could ask for special sizes, note Mark asked
> for a 3.5 inch sticker on the first post!!

I've got some replies from people who know where we could have the
stickers produced (thanks!), but now the question is which size(s)
they should be. Here are some sizes mentioned:

- fit 3.5 inch drive bay faceplate (~ 55 x 15 mm)
- big one to go across the side of a machine (~ 300 x 80 mm)

Any other suggestions? We obviously can't have too many different
sizes...

- Manuel