[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lee Sharp" <leesharp at hal dash pc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] command line? image and page manipulation?
 Date:  Sat, 26 Nov 2005 17:32:32 -0600
From: "Spectra" <mOnO at SpectraTechnology dot Net>

>I don't know if this question has already been asked... but is there a way
> to get to any kind of shell for monowall?  Any kind of command line
> terminal interface?  SSH?  Telnet?

Yes.  It is not recommended for security reasons, but you can add one.
http://chrisbuechler.com/index.php?id=20

> Also, can the image files and php files building the gui be edited?

You bet.  Many people do this.

> Would I have to build my own monowall image?

That is the only way to change things and have them survive a reboot.  I
have created a simple development environment for Qemu, but I am almost
ready to alpha it when I find a place with the bandwidth.

                        Lee